We value passion, technical expertise, and a genuine desire to help other people reach their goals. If these traits describe you, then please send us your resume or use the fields provided below.
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced professional to fill Solution Architect position for a software mobile development team. The Solution Architect will be part of a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team focused on ensuring quality, compliance, and performance of the mobile application. Qualified applicant will provide support to both internal employees as well as external government customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability in defining technical solution, high-level architecture for Mobile Applications
- Ability to develop cross/multi-platforms (iOS, Android and Windows) mobile application using Xamarin framework or Web Application development using ASP.Net
- Ability designing IAM, biometric based, federated authentication approaches within the overall technical solution
- Ability to transform business requirements to technical specifications
- Ability to work with IQuery, JQueryMobile, Angular JS, Knockout JS or Backbone.js
- Ability to estimate a solution using .Net Technologies
- Ability to analyze and transform technical requirements to technical task for development team
- Ability to breaking down large-scale user stories into implementable technical tasks
- Ability to lead and direct development team during the implementation project life-cycle
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new Platforms and Technologies
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and work in an often fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Ability to define service-oriented architectures and able to develop consuming SOAP and/or RESTful web services
- Ability to conduct and participate in peer code reviews
- Ability to in writing high quality object-oriented code
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a related field or equivalent experience in a technical or business discipline.
- 6-10 yrs. of Prior Experiences in the following area
- Designing and Implementing solution design and architecture.
- Implementing Xamarin, iOS, Android applications and promoting to Store
- Competent to work in most phases of project life-cycle
- Excellent analytical and technical solution defining skills
- Knowledgeable of Authorization and Authentication best practices
- Experienced within the full software development lifecycle
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices and configuration
- A deep understanding of, rich experience with and strong belief in Agile Development
- Demonstrated experience mentoring and providing technical and architectural guidance to team members
- Good communication skills in coordinating with clients/operation manager and development team
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under only general direction.
- Experience working as team leader and with project members geographically located
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who takes initiative to get tasks done
- Experience with following tools and concepts
- Virtual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Advanced knowledge of MVC, Entity Framework (or similar ORM tooling), Xamarin, C#, ASP.NET and LINQ
- Proficient with relational database systems such as SQL Server, Oracle and NoSQL databases
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must be eligible to work in the US
Location: Bethesda, MD