Today’s increasingly competitive market is forcing global organizations to align their information technologies to meet rapidly growing industry demands. Meeting these challenges requires increasing the efficiency of business processes by leveraging existing systems. To accomplish this objective and achieve their business goals, more organizations are implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
SOA provides a platform that uses enterprise information and builds reusable service around business processes. Results include increased return on investment, a boost in customer satisfaction, improved product quality, and enhanced operational agility.
TowerStrides’ TowerMAP®, a proven SOA principle and Best Practice methodology enables you to:
- Increase information visibility, improve business agility, and enable your organization to make more savvy business decisions
- Eliminate redundant business functionalities, inconsistent data across multiple systems, and the painful process of consolidating systems after mergers and acquisitions
- Do away with the cultural issues often encountered when aligning IT with business
- Establish the road map for SOA by identifying the gap between your existing and target state architecture
- Perform a thorough assessment of the current state of your business processes, integration solutions, security infrastructures, and enterprise data entities.
- Our client-focused consultants will provide a step-by-step approach for implementing and reaping the benefits of SOA.
- Our SOA center of excellence has defined tools and guidelines for service analysis, discovery, modeling, and design to improve standardization within your organization.
Our client-focused consultants will provide a step-by-step approach for implementing and reaping the benefits of SOA.
Our SOA center of excellence has defined tools and guidelines for service analysis, discovery, modeling, and design to improve standardization within your organization.